(In certainly caught mine , thats for sure!)
This little Raspberry PI runner up is called VIA Paper.
Casing made out of recycled paper and what do we have on the inside then ?
- CPU Via ARM Cortex A9 800 Mhz
- 512 MB DDR3 Memory
- 4GB nand Flash Memory onboard
- Built in Graphics chip, 1080p Capable
- In/Outputs : HDMI, USB 2.0 (x2), microUSB (OTG), Standard 3.5 mm Audio out /Mic in and a MicroSD card slot.
- 10/100 Mbit Etherned card
-J TAG Debug option
- Size, 204x98x28 mm (W,H,D)
Powered by a customized android 4.0 this one should be a fair contender on anyones mini-pc market for media playback or other handy tasks.
It will be interesting to see how this one stands up agains the millions-already selling Raspberry PI and other small form factor machines.
You can preorder this and other little babies of the same kind over at the VIA homepage.
Oh, there are some rumours about other Android units flourishing the Internet aswell.
But you wont find them here. ;)